December 7, 2004Alright everyone, here is your chance to POSITIVELY give your ideas on a situation that has caused a bunch of controversy the past few months.
Some call them Daily Chat's, others BS Topics. We as a Staff have re-evaluated our decision as a whole and think it is best the chapters have the ability to communicate.
Here are some of the details we are working on BEFORE implementing this change of policy:
- Threads Officially Named - "Chapter Chat"
- Threads will NOT show up under Active Topics
- Threads will Lock after a number of posts or pages. (Number to be determined)
- New threads will be started once the previous thread locks.
- Older threads will remain active for a short period and be archived.
- No additional chat topics outside of the "Official" topic will be permitted, unless they are for discussion of a meet or event.
AT THIS TIME, THIS IS NOT PERMISSION TO START TOPICS
We will still enforce the current rule if they show up. Threads will be placed within the chapters by the staff when the time comes.
Please use this thread to discuss your ideas with us. Have we left something out? Do you have an idea that you think would make sense?
Any questions please feel free to email me email@example.com