May 2, 2006
Don't miss another exciting Carlisle All-Ford Nationals held on
June 2-4, 2006. This show is action-packed from beginning to end,
with something for everyone in the family.
* Carlisle Events is proud to sponsor the first-ever reunion between drag racing legend Al Eckstrand, the 429 Boss Mustang named â€śThe Lawmanâ€ť that he toured in Vietnam, the current owner of The Lawman, Bill Goldberg, and Fordâ€™s Advanced Product Creation and SVT Director, Hau Thai-Tang.
* Stacey David, star of the popular â€śTrucksâ€™â€ť show
* The All-Ford Nationals will also feature the 40th Anniversary of the Ford Bronco.
* For the first time, the All-Ford Nationals will have a Rock-Crawl Demonstration in the middle of all the action.
* Legendary Ford drag racer and NHRA Hall of Famer Hubert (the â€śGeorgia Shakerâ€ť) Platt will be at the show.
* A special 2005 Mustang, built as a tribute to Hubert Platt, will be in the Invitational Display.
* A special display of 1966-67 427 Fairlanes and Comets will greet all the visitors.
* The one-and-only Rocket Car will be debuted at this yearâ€™s All-Ford Nationals.
* Ford Motor Company will bring four of their latest concept vehicles and latest models to the All-Ford Nationals.
* To help celebrate 40 years of the Bronco, the Ford Bronco Concept Vehicle will also pay tribute.
* Come and see Alma Gates, known as The Boom Box Granny, and her Ford Bronco equipped with a 20,000-watt sound system.
* See a special display of Ford Police Cars that protected and served .. and much more!
* New - â€śCars at Carlisle Marketplaceâ€ť
The Sentinel will be publishing a â€śCars at Carlisle Marketplaceâ€ť both in the newspaper and online at their website www.cumberlink.com for each of the 2006 car shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. You are invited to take advantage of this special offer whereby you may place an in-column classified ad in either the PARTS FOR SALE or AUTOS FOR SALE sections of the exclusive Carlisle Events marketplace that will appear within the Classified section of The Sentinel. Ads run Monday-Sunday (available dates are highlighted in blue) of car show week for a flat rate of $12.00 and include 4 lines and an attention-getter heading. Additional lines may be purchased for $1.00 each. Photos may be submitted for an additional $5.00. Log onto www.cumberlink.com and click on AdLink in the upper right hand corner for step-by-step instructions on how to place your â€śCars at Carlisleâ€ť classified ad today! Please note: Under STEP 1 in AdLink, select the Transportation category AND Cars at Carlisle category.
Vending spaces are available at the event for the sale of parts and cars.
Call 717-243-7855 to register